Doctor of Economics
(University of Tokyo)
Professor of Statistics
Statistics, Data science
Fields of Interest
Statistical decision theory, Bayesian statistics
- “Admissible Bayes equivariant estimation of location vectors for spherically symmetric distributions with unknown scale”, (co-authored with William E. Strawderman), to appear in Annals of Statistics, 2020.
- “Harmonic Bayesian prediction under α-divergence”, (co-authored with Takeru Matsuda and Toshio Ohnishi), IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, 65, 5352-5366, 2019.
- “Consistency of Bayes factor for nonnested model selection when the model dimension grows”, (co-authored with Min Wang), Bernoulli, 22, 2080-2100, 2016.
- “Robust Bayesian variable selection in linear models with spherically symmetric errors”, (co-authored with William E. Strawderman), Biometrika, 101, 992-998, 2014.
- “Inadmissibility of the best equivariant predictive density in the unknown variance case”, (co-authored with Aurélie Boisbunon), Biometrika, 101, 733-740, 2014.
- “Fully Bayes Factors with a Generalized g-prior”, (co-authored with Edward, I. George) Annals of Statistics, 39, 2740-2765, 2011.